Friday, September 30, 2011

The Change-Up

Two best friends with different lifestyles until their individual lives were inexplicably switched.

Review: Former teen actor Jason Bateman has another starring role along with Ryan Reynolds. It's Bateman's second movie I've seen this month(the first was Horrible Bosses). I first saw Bateman in his younger years in Teen Wolf Too. After a long absence, he made a supporting role in the movie, Hancock. Bateman is not popular but he was ideal for the movie. Ryan Reynold's character is not really far from what I knew him as National Lampoon's Van Wilder which is one of my favorites. I can't have compare this movie with similar theme such as Freaky Friday, and Vice Versa. Despite the similarity, The Change Up is now my favorite among these similar movies. The Change-Up opens in theatres September 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment