Friday, August 8, 2014

Rurouni Kenshin cast in SM Megamall

I arrived early for the Philippine premiere of Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno to avoid the rush hour when I found out that there was a public appearance of the cast just after arriving at the airport. As early as 3PM, the crowd of fans await the cast to walk the red carpet straight to the activity area of SM Megamall's lower ground level.

I was also eagerly awaiting to get a good view while waiting for the movie. But since I never have access to the press area that time, I am settled in the regular pass but I only get a good view at the screen as Takeru Satoh, Aoki Munetaka and Emi Takei along with director Keishi Otomo.

What makes SM Megamall the ideal place to set this welcome is that history of the first AXN anime convention in the Philippines was held in Megatrade Hall of Megamall and it was SM Cinema exclusively showed the previous movie in the Philippines.

Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno opens August 20 and Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends on September 24 in SM Cinemas. More coverage of the public presscon on my geek blog. Follow it or like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment