Friday, October 16, 2015

Everyday I Love You Blogcon coverage

After their success of their TV series and their movie, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano is back to the big screen with Everyday I Love. On their last day of shooting, I got to visit them in their location.
Director Mae Cruz-Alviar, Gerard Anderson, Liza Soberano, and Enrique Gil

Director Mae Cruz-Alviar tells us the reason why the title is different from the theme song It Might Be You; which was covered by Michael Pangilinan; was the time when theme songs are the title is over. The reason for the title was that Liza's character was waiting everyday for her boyfriend which is Gerard's character to wake up from a coma.

For Enrique Gil, it is always a blessing to have a new project and to work again with Direk Mae again since She's The One where the first LizQuen tandem started. He also worked with Gerard Anderson with in a TV series (Budoy).

Direk Mae admits that it is not easy to choose someone to make a suitable character that will give the audience someone to root for besides Enrique Gil's character which is why she chose Gerard because he can give the character some depth. For Gerard, it is a challenge for him since LizQuen is already an established love team. 

When asked, who will spend your life with? The person of your dreams or the person who will make your dreams come true? With exception of direk Mae because she is already married, here's what the the three cast members said:

Enrique: The person who will fulfill my dreams. Someone who will make the best out of me.

Liza: The person who will make my dreams come true.

Gerard: The person of my dreams. Because that is the person who will make my dreams come true.

National I Love You Day on October 28 as Everyday I Love opens in cinemas. Released and distributed by Star Cinema. For more blogcon coverage, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment