Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Counselor

When I first saw the trailer of this movie, I never imagined Brad Pitt in a supporting character. Michael Fassbender also proved to be doing other roles outside the sci-fi/fantasy realm. He is reprising his role as the young Magneto in the next X-Men movie.I find the story too disturbing.

Photo by Twentieth Century Fox
 It reminded me of Vanilla Sky which also starred Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz. I really can't say much about this but I prefer another movie whom I also find disturbing. Cameron Diaz is one of the comedians I admire. But she also proved that she could do darker roles which proves that she is a great actress. The Counselor is released and distributed by Twentieth Century Fox. 

Watch out for more of my movie reviews and releases and like LENS blogs on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment