Monday, August 24, 2015

Fisher Mall Cinema

I've been reviewing movies for many years now. But this is the first time I am going to review a cinema. Unlike the super malls all over the Metro, Fisher Mall cinemas is only limited to five. What got me impressed with this cinema was the lobby like you were transported in time when movies are still in classic black & white or the golden age of cinema. If you knew what the old cinemas in Avenida look like before, that is how I compare it.

For the cinema, the screen is just sufficient for the viewer that you can sit anywhere and enjoy. You won't be bothered with someone sitting in front because of the amphitheater arrangement of the seats as it elevates up to the back. The seats are not regular and it is also cozy. There is also a distance between rows. We watch the movie Disney/Pixar's Inside Out in 3D and I can say the 3D is well calibrated in the screen.

You can book online and pay admission using credit card via their online box office site http://fisherboxoffice.fishermall.com.ph/.  If I am nearer to this mall, I would choose to watch movies here more often. For more movie reviews, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment