Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spiders 3D Movie Review


Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders. It is normal to get scared of these eight-legged critters. Up close, they really looked creepy. When I first heard about this movie, my first impression was it was nothing new. There was already a movie that already used monster spider terrorizing the city.
My ticket

In the movie, it was the special effects that made it look more detailed and realistic looking.  The actors were not popular but they performed well. As the story, it also has its share of twists that makes it at least interesting and will keep you in suspense.

All in all, the movie seems like it was made for television. Unfortunately, I was not able to see it in 3D so I can’t comment on that. But, I think it will make it worthwhile watching in 3D. Viewed at The Block SM City North EDSA courtesy of SM Cinemas. Spiders 3D is an SM Cinema exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment