Saturday, February 25, 2017

A Dog's Purpose movie review

I’ve grew up watching series with dogs as the main protagonist like Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Boomer and many to mention. It was fun to watch but I already outgrew this genre. When I first heard about A Dog’s Story, I just think it was another addition to dog heroes. The reason why I agreed to watch it was because this time, the dog’s character is voiced by Josh Gad like he was narrating.
 
Photo credit: Columbia Pictures
Josh Gad made it big when he voiced Olaf in Disney’s Frozen and he made it memorable with his comedy. In A Dog’s Purpose, he voiced the dog and talked in the dog’s perspective which is very witty. The only flaw was that when you are watching the movie in the dog’s eye perspective, it was not different. Dogs are not color blind but they have a different perspective in colors.


But the best part of the movie is the emotional aspect. I bet no one will watch it without shedding a tear unless you are a Vulcan like Spock. This only means we are still human beings. A Dog’s Purpose is a family oriented movie to watch and it make you appreciate dogs more even a cat lover like me.

For more movie reviews online, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment