Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Is The Big Short that good?

I don't mind if I am not invited and published press releases of movies because I have no direct contact with the American movie productions. But I also need my own material. For 2016, I've been hearing good feedback about the movie The Big Short.

Although it cast four of the biggest Hollywood actors like Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Steve Carell and Brad Pitt, it doesn't mean that it can be a good movie. After all, the movie is good in the eyes of the viewer.

But what I wanted to know from the bloggers who are invited yesterday for the exclusive screening if it's worth reviewing and spending money. I won't mind spending if it's really good. Otherwise, I will just wait for HBO to premiere it.

Let me know by commenting below if you highly recommend it or not. You may share your review posts as well. For more movie reviews, interviews and trailer reveals, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment