Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hall Pass

What will you do if you were given a week off marriage? This is the general idea of a "hall pass". Warner Bros. brings you another movie by the Farrelly brothers, the same people who brought "There's Something About Mary". I first heard about the movie when I saw a teaser last year in their website and post a blog about it. Since then, I was looking forward to watch it. It opened last February in U.S.

What I like about the movie is that the slapstick humor is not hard to grasp for Filipino audience. Owen Wilson has been a usual actor when the Farrellys make a movie. Jason Sudeikis also made a great tandem with Wilson. I look forward to see him in another movie whether he is paired again or solo. The idea of a Hall Pass seem good to be true especially when there's no regrets about it but I am not sure if this could be the solution when marriage gets shaky. I have yet to ask people I know who are married about this. But the hall pass idea is exciting. Hope I get one when I am settled. Ha-ha-ha!
My hall pass

Hall Pass is now showing in cinemas and is distributed by Warner Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment