Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lights Out movie review

At least once in our lives, we fear the darkness. Darkness cloaks us from seeing what is beyond our vision. Because our eyes needs light to transmit data through our eyes to the brain what should be seen. This is the theme of this newest horror movie from James Wan, who's responsible for The Conjuring movies.

Even though James wan is not directing, the story was well presented. But you can't help that there are similarities to his previous works. For example, there is always a deeper origin to what happened. Second, there is always a child affected.

Even though it is not Halloween yet, it's nice to have a good scare. I even watched it alone. I had no friends to watch beside me as I heard the audience did the screaming instead of me. So I dare you to watch Lights Out and if you are as bold as I was, watch it by yourself.

The movie was adapted from a short movie by David F. Sandberg. Lights Out is released and distributed by Warner Bros. Philippines. For more movie reviews, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment